Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm attending the the Trento Summer School in July

I'm looking forward to attending the 14th Trento Summer School in Trento, Italy, from July 1 to July 12.  The theme this year is "Modularity and Design for Innovation".  The summer school is hosted by the Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory (CEEL) at University of Trento, as part of their Adaptive Economic Dynamics program.

Trento, Italy


View Trento in a larger map

Looks like I'm the only American student and also probably the oldest!  Should be fun.

One of the main lecturers is Carliss Y. Baldwin of the Harvard Business School.  I first met Carliss in 2000 at the Wharton Workshop on Complexity and Management,  where we were both presenters.  She presented a preview of her soon-to-be-published book Design Rules.  She probably doesn't remember me or my presentation, but I remember her.

No comments:

Post a Comment